Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I know, it has been a week and no update.......We are still here in the NICU. I have a lot of pictures to share but I can not locate the proper cord to download the new pics from the camera to the computer, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The girls each received beautiful personalized quilts from Ma Lunker (do you know her, but have you met her? :-) ) and there are some new hats from Great Aunt Karen too for the Hatblog. Marigny is 6 lbs., 15 ozs, and Lucy is 6 lbs., 8 ozs. Every day they tell us "You are so close to going home". I am going to start whining to the neonatologists today to let us go home, whining works with my parents, why not the docs. They are gaining weight, they can nurse, just not the 2-2 1/2 ozs. at a time, no one is on monitors, they pee and pooh on a consistent basis and they wake up on their own to eat. Why are we here again? We feel like we are being held hostage in the hospital, I have seen two seasons from our room and it is supposed to snow tomorrow. You can send our Christmas/Hanukkah gifts to room 4o7 in the NICU. The girls are 6 weeks old today and have never been in the outside air. But I'm not bitter or anything..........Love to you all and cross your fingers for us to escape soon. A, N, L, and M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will have the get away car waiting!

Anonymous said...

You need to post about the getaway & arrival home. Blogging is like parenting, you must do it everyday or the offspring wind up, well, you know.