Before we head outside to enjoy what may possibly be our last warm day this year, I thought I would finish another post. Marigny is in the swing, the girls finally weigh enough so that we can turn the swing on the lowest setting without risking Adelman-Baby-Launch. I don't dare turn it up to the next speed though! Lucy is cuddling with me now after just eating. The sun is out and I am going to attempt to take the girls on a walk by myself. It is a lot more complicated than it seems. We'll let yall know how it goes.
Nick caught us mid-nap. The girls will sleep for hours this way and it is so cozy!!!!

Nick caught us mid-nap. The girls will sleep for hours this way and it is so cozy!!!!

"Raise the roof!!!!!!!" We didn't pose them at all, they just want to make sure we know they are identical. The Cafe du Monde onesies are from Headie and Cheri, thanks ladies!

Thing 1 (Lucy) and Thing 2 (Marigny) Once again, they are caught doing the same thing, crying this time. Both Jessica L. and Sarah N. purchased these for the girls, but in different sizes. Sarah and I dressed up as Thing 1 and 2 for Halloween on more than one occasion if i remember correctly, blue hair and all......good times in Mad-town.



1 comment:
Very cute. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment