Yesterday was my first day at home alone with Lucy and Marigny. Nick came home around 1:30 pm and it was great to have him back. We did allright, everyone got fed, diapered and cuddled. Nothing else was accomplished around the house and I don't care! The girls are having some reflux issues and laying in thier crib makes it worse so they are held a lot right now. No complaints from us, we love to suggle with them!
Nick, a baby, and Toulouse. For those of you who know Toulouse, I am sure you are as shocked as we were that he lowered his standards enough to share Nick's lap with a baby.

Nick and Lucy..... I was cuddling Marigny until I got up to take the picture so no, she is not ignored.

Nick, a baby, and Toulouse. For those of you who know Toulouse, I am sure you are as shocked as we were that he lowered his standards enough to share Nick's lap with a baby.

Nick and Lucy..... I was cuddling Marigny until I got up to take the picture so no, she is not ignored.

Miss Marin and Tchoupi. Thank you Team Murray for all the food and visits!
Marin looking totally adorable!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment