Lucy tells it like it is....
With that kind of force, maybe she will learn to whistle. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with their mom. Too funny.
love to tofu movie she should do contest or spitting watermelon seeds cheryl
I don't blame her a bit! Adorable :)
Cute and funny :)
I can't get enough of those twins.....they are priceless, & so is their Mom! Love you~Julie (the videographer's sister)
I would do the same thing. Great short! Hi to the Adlemans!
thank you for the big ole guffaw in the middle of a quiet coffee shop. i recently re-discovered your blog and it is great to see how well ya'all are doing!
i almost peed my pants watching this. you guys are nuts.
OH my gosh, this is so funny. I think we watched it about a hundred times and I laughed harder every time I watched it! Hilarious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
With that kind of force, maybe she will learn to whistle. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with their mom. Too funny.
love to tofu movie she should do contest or spitting watermelon seeds cheryl
I don't blame her a bit! Adorable :)
Cute and funny :)
I can't get enough of those twins.....they are priceless, & so is their Mom! Love you~Julie (the videographer's sister)
I would do the same thing. Great short! Hi to the Adlemans!
thank you for the big ole guffaw in the middle of a quiet coffee shop. i recently re-discovered your blog and it is great to see how well ya'all are doing!
i almost peed my pants watching this. you guys are nuts.
OH my gosh, this is so funny. I think we watched it about a hundred times and I laughed harder every time I watched it! Hilarious!
Post a Comment