Monday, July 30, 2007

If one more person tells me I have a blueberry on my lip, I am going to scream. I know it's there. Don't bring it up again. Did you know blueberries are really, really, really good for you. They are anteatoxenends, or so I hear. Those things help keep cancer away. So does exercise. My Great Aunt Ann is taking a big, long walk to help fight breast cancer. I'll send some of my blueberries with her so she has something to eat. We were on the news with Great Aunt Ann when she got interviewed about her walk. You should watch it here:
http://www.waow.com/News/index.php?ID=13888
Lucy

Hopefully you watched the video and saw our television debut. If not, that's OK, but you should still help my Great Aunt Ann with her fundraising efforts. Every walker needs $2200 to participate. All that moola goes to breast cancer research and is tax deductible. Here is the link to Ann's donation page:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202303&lis=1&kntae202303=0D1C22B467FA4E78B505ACD33387EE57&supId=169249925
If you don't donate, just know that I will hunt you down and give you a fat lip to match mine. Just kidding!!!! Thanks for listening and many thanks is you are able to donate. Good luck Aunt Ann! Marigny

No comments: