What a great way to start the day.....with cake!! Today is our Papa Bear's birthday so we were up North celebrating with him.

We also drove our first car, I know it looks like just an ordinary shopping bag but believe me (Lucy), I drove that sweet car all over the living room!
Then we put on our party dresses (thank you Great Aunt Karen and Great Uncle Jim) and went to Lakewoods for birthday brunch. Happy Birthday Papa Bear! 
I (Marigny) was very sad when we left Papa Bear and Grandma......

But Mom and Dad let us wear our party dresses all the way home and that made us happy again! Now we are headed off to sleep after a nice dinner of sweet potato topped off with some yummy Mama-milk. Sweet dreams everyone!
3 comments:
Sweeeeeeeeeet babies!!! Beautiful party dresses!
Lovin from others gets better as they get bigger. Ava likes people to love on her as long as Mama is holding her :)
I had a great day. Thanks for the Tiger balm, girls, it seems to work.
That's good.
Thanks for letting us join your party. The food was great and seeing the girls was fun! They just get cuter and cuter
everytime we see them.
Love, DJG
Post a Comment