Monday, May 14, 2007

Can we make an appeal to our reading public: tell our Mom and Dad to go easy on us! They are wearing us out with everything we do around this joint.

Marigny, Lucy

Well, I guess it's not so bad, we got to sleep in on Saturday, in their big person bed. Ahhhhh, so much room to stretch out....and to show off Lucy's teeth..

But on Sunday we were up and out the door before you could say "Happy Mother's Day". All for a good cause. Adison and Jaydins' Mom has breast cancer but is almost done with her treatments. Congrats Lisa!! Here are all the Mamas and their babies after the 5K Race for the Cure walk. Girls rule!!

And here we are with Mom. We sent Dad out to get her flowers, a big balloon (for us to play with, we like to pull on the string and watch the balloon move), and dinner. Mom said it was a great day and she hopes all the other Moms out there had as much fun as she did.

Marigny, Mom, Lucy

5 comments:

Jennboree said...

Your girls are so long! Marigny's sleep slump made me laugh out loud. And Lucy has teeth! None for Marigny yet?

Such beautiful babies and a beautiful mama too! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Us said...

Thanks! And yes, Marigny has her two bottom teeth as well, she just has not shown them off yet. A

Eve said...

I LOVE those sleeping baby photos too! :)

Anonymous said...

I found your website through Eve's and had to read about more twin girls! (since I'm also mom of id twin girls too) I think your girls are just a month or so younger than mine (Katie & Maggie were born 8/3/06). Lucy & Marigny are beautiful!!! I loved reading about them! I also LOVE the sleeping picture in the stroller! And I have to ask...what kind of stroller is that? I really like it!

Us said...

hi col! thanks for saying the girls are beautiful! the stroller os by stroll-air out af canada we got it off ebay though. we just love it, when the girls were itty bitty we used the bassinette inserts instead of the chairs and they loved their walks, even in the cold winter! do you have a blog too? thanks again for checking in. hugs to your twinkies! aliina