Friday, February 02, 2007

Today we took Lucy and Marigny to the Como Park Conservatory in St. Paul. I think we are going to ask if we can move in for the remainder of winter. They should let us, right? I feel rejuvenated and I think the girls do too. We had not left the house in over 2 weeks because of that nasty cold. We met our friend Sarah and her daughter Johanna at the Conservatory, Nick joined us a little later. We forgot to take pics of all the girls together though, oops! Enjoy the photos we did take......

Nick and Lucy
Sleepy Maringy and Mom
Mom/Marigny, Dad(with Tinkerbell on his shoulder! Nice shot Sarah!!)/Lucy
Sleepy Bear and Yaya, we done tuckered 'em out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had a great time! We'll get a photo of the 3 girls together next time. I love Lucy's hand on M's shoulder-that's adorable. - Sarah & Johanna