Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras Y'all! Alas, our mail was delivered today which means we live in a place that does not cease all government operations on this Fat Tuesday. That's right, for some reason that has needs no legislation, the US Postal Service gets an off the books holiday in NOLA. Gotta love that kind of dedication to revelry. I am lobbying my Hubby to make next year's Carnival Season the girls' first. We will have to start working on our special bead catching ladder. If you have never seen one, they are just a run of the mill ladder with a child's seat built on top for the kiddies to catch beads over the crowds. I can not stress the WOODEN ladder part enough. I had a "ladder incident" my first Mardi Gras that pains my tooshie to think about. Ah, those Mardi Gras Memories.....Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?



Oo-la-la Lucy here. I am a little shy and not sure if I want to come out yet. Mom put something on my face and I haven't had a chance to look in the mirror. Thank goodness she left this crazy umbrella for me to hide under.

Don't laugh OK?

PEEK! How do I look?

No comments: