Tchoupi is watching me blog this morning.........this is what I see.....
His weight today: 18 lbs.
His weight today: 18 lbs.
When N and I get to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. we start by waking Lucy up if she is not already awake. Then she takes a few minutes to stretch........
and stretch.....
and stretch.....
then we take her temperature, change her diaper and weigh her.....
While Lucy nurses N takes Marigny's temperature, changes her diaper and weighs her. After Lucy nurses I pass her to N to kangaroo her and gavage feed while I nurse Marigny......
In the evenings, we do the same except N kangaroos Marigny. Everything has to be even-steven!! Finally, we get them dressed and swaddled.......The whole process starts over again at 5:30 p.m. I go up midday for some cuddle time which will turn into another nursing sometime soon.
Lucy in an outfit from Grandma P.
Today's weight: 4 lbs. 8 ozs. (someone is going to have a HUGE pooh today!!)
Today's weight: 4 lbs. 8 ozs. (someone is going to have a HUGE pooh today!!)
Marigny in an outfit from Grandma P.
Today's weight: 4 lbs. 12.3 ozs.
Today's weight: 4 lbs. 12.3 ozs.








No comments:
Post a Comment