Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Now that we are all rooming together the girls are able to be next to eachother, just like old times!! We are still working on nursing, Lucy and Marigny will let us know when they are ready. The nurses and doctors keep telling us "a light bulb will go on and they will get it". Well someone needs to pay the electric bill because I want to go home! It can happen overnight......we will just keep trying. They are getting so big and have outgrown some of their preemie clothes. Happy 4 week birthday Lucy and Marigny! Love Mom and Dad

Today's weights:
Marigny: 6 lbs., 2.4 ozs.
Lucy: 5 lbs., 12.2 ozs

Lucy/Marigny


Lucy/Marigny


Marigny/Lucy with Great Aunt Ann who came last weekend to help out, thank you!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH THESE GIRLS HAVE GROWN! THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE. I BETTER GET THE HATS OUT SOON OR THEY WILL BE TOO SMALL. OH WELL, MAYBE THEY WILL FIT THE CATS!?