You have your celebrations down, ladies, good for you. Sorry I couldn't comment on your wonderful, pretty, & smart Mama, but I was in the UP having a good time, well, mostly a good time. Before I came home this a.m., I stopped by the lake I was camped near, it was too long a walk for me with the float tube, but in the truck, OK - anyway, the lake was glass smooth & some bass were rising, it was beautiful. I wish you could have been there with me & Mama too. Happy birthday to your Mama.
1 comment:
You have your celebrations down, ladies, good for you. Sorry I couldn't comment on your wonderful, pretty, & smart Mama, but I was in the UP having a good time, well, mostly a good time. Before I came home this a.m., I stopped by the lake I was camped near, it was too long a walk for me with the float tube, but in the truck, OK - anyway, the lake was glass smooth & some bass were rising, it was beautiful. I wish you could have been there with me & Mama too. Happy birthday to your Mama.
Post a Comment