Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Die Adelman Zwillinge

Dies iz Zwilling Marigny, you vill now tell me vhere you hide Easter Bunny chocolate....

Don't play games vith me, you vill now tell me VHERE IS ZEE CHOCOLATE!!

I am losing patience vith you! Just try to look away.....you VON"T, now TELL ME! VHERE IS ZEE LITTLE EASTER CHOCOLATE CANDIES?!!

Oh, I see, you vant to meet Zwilling Lulu. You have no idea vhat you are getting yourself into, do you?

Here she is! Zwillinge Lulu!! Don't be fooled by her crazy face, be afraid, be very afraid.....

Vonder Zwillinge powers, activate!

Bluahb, blub, blub. I hear you have information zat we seek. What information? ZEE LOCATION OF ZEE CHOCOLATE!! Do you think I am a fool? Das is ridiculous, ve are zee most smartest zwillinge IN ZEE VORLD!

My powers of persuasion may seem charming.... charming like a Cheshire cat's!

HA! You just gave youself away......we now know vhere you hide zee chocolate ve ask for. Zwilling Marigny! Top of zee fridge!! Tchoupi vill help us get down if he knows vhats good for him. Pitiful grown ups.....

Ve vill stop at nothing to get zee chocolate! Auf Wiedersehen!!
xoxo Lulu & MaeMae

1 comment:

coldH2O said...

Who are these kids? I hardly recognize them!