When we were at the lake, Great Aunt Karen and Great Aunt Beth came out to say hi and wish us a Happy Birthday....
Sister shoes.....

Great Aunt Karen and our new soap! We just love soap....

Sisters on the dock....

Gab, snuggling with Lulu....

Gab and the girls....

Gak, teaching the girls how to catch mermaids and sharks....
3 comments:
I'm glad & happy that my sisters were able to come down & have some fun with The Babies. You can learn a lot from them.
We had such fun at the lake!! Loved trying to catch mermaids and sharks! And.............what clean girls you are!!
Love,
GAK & GAB
I had such a wonderful time with the babies and with Mama. Nice memories. However, I think the girls caught a WHALE in a white shirt! No mermaid or shark there!
Love, Great Aunt Beth
(I love the 'great aunt' thing!)
Post a Comment