Meeting Santa 2008
We were soooooo excited to meet Santa, then not sooooooo excited when we got there. He did give us some Jingle Bells which was nice, so we've got that going for us. ;-)
We were soooooo excited to meet Santa, then not sooooooo excited when we got there. He did give us some Jingle Bells which was nice, so we've got that going for us. ;-)
Santa and Lucy

2 comments:
Come on M, straighten up or else you'll need to eat a bunch of powder milk biscuits. Oh, I got to tell a bunch of middle school kids that they better be good or I wasn't going to fly my sled over their homes in a couple of weeks. Believe it or not, it worked on some of the kids.
Cute, but not as cute as Lucy & Marigny.
Boy, I;m tired after getting that deer out of the ravine. I need a 4-wheeler with a winch for xmas. Bye, bye
Oh My Gosh!!!! Child Abuse? I see Santa has his gloves on just in case they bite.
Nice Santa. Looks like real hair. That's the best Santa I've seen in a long time.
And bells instead of candy. That's cool.
Where did you go to do this?
You Gals are sweet. So is Santa & Nick
Post a Comment