Monday, July 21, 2008

Our blogging hiatus is over. We have been hitting every beach on the Big Lake to prepare for our first ocean beach adventure coming up next month.
Marigny, Lucy & Papa looking for agates

Marigny and Papa escaping from the thundering waves.

I, Lucy Bear, loving the thundering waves and razzleberry juice.

I, Lucy Bear, am also loving to do science experiments. But my darn Mama washed my face before I got to test out cream cheese's effectiveness as a sunscreen.

We sent Dada and Mama out fishing while we hung out with Grandma and Papa. Just look at that bass!
Nice catch Mama but we all know Dada's fish was bigger!

Another first for us, our first root beer float. Thanks, Papa!
Marigny

Lucy

After all that fun, we are back to work on our fence. Well, Dada and Mama are doing most of the work.....
We are still supervising from the porch.....
Marigny & Lucy

1 comment:

coldH2O said...

Lot's of adventures, but it's the supervising that is the best, I'll bet.