Friday, June 20, 2008

Here is Papa's tattoo for Lucy-Bear. Grrrrrrrrrr. We are taking a break from the fence-project and keeping very busy. Take a look.....

Last weekend we went up North to celebrate Father's Day and to walk in the Relay for Life. Our buddy, Athena, was at the Relay too. Athena is a great reader and snuggler!

Athena is also a great hula-hooper......

We are still honing our hula-hoop skills.....
And here we are walking with Mama and Grandma at the Relay for Life.
Grandma, Marigny, Lucy, Mama

And then it was Father's Day. We sure do love our Dada, and even better, cozying up with Dada in the big chair. Thanks for being such a great Dad!
Marigny, Dada, Lucy

Us, looking cute on Father's Day....

Now that it is summer, we get to eat new and exciting fruits, like pluots!
Marigny

I am the pluot-destroyer!
Lucy

Another new summer joy is "Pooltime with Peter".
Peter, Lucy, Marigny

Peter, Marigny, Lucy

Have a great weekend y'all!
xoxo Marigny & Lucy

1 comment:

coldH2O said...

Such bathing beautios! I'm getting the pickets done, much slower that I would have wished. I'm at about 170 now, with maybe 40 to go. I think that's more that y'all need, but that way you'll be able to pick the best pickets. Bye babies.