Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Grandma,
Happy Birthday to you!
Marigny & Lucy
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Grandma,
Happy Birthday to you!
Marigny & Lucy

Have a wonderful Birthday and make sure to eat plenty of chocolate, we know we will!
xoxo Mae-mae and Lulu
4 comments:
Grandma won't give me anymore candy. She said I should talk to the easter bunny, but I think he's up in a tree somewhere. I was sad, but then saw the pics of you two & felt better.
omg, how freakin' funny. I love the naked piano playing. I do that once in awhile, too, it's a great stress reliever :)
Cuties!
Two cute tiny hineys!
Yes, indeed! Two very cute little butts. Hope they're staying warm. Summer will come soon! If not, hop a flight to PHX and come visit us.
Post a Comment