Uff da' is right.
Ha! I learned something today. Uff da! Love it.
must be a wisconsin thing. i think it comes from the scadehuvian countries, might translate to "oi vae" (sp?).
Dawg - It's "Oy Vey." No worries tho'. We had to look up uff da. Can I start using it now?
noted. we made our best guess for 18 month old toddlers. thanks for cutting us some slack uncle farmer and almost auntie farmer. xoxo l & m
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uff da' is right.
Ha! I learned something today. Uff da! Love it.
must be a wisconsin thing. i think it comes from the scadehuvian countries, might translate to "oi vae" (sp?).
Dawg - It's "Oy Vey." No worries tho'. We had to look up uff da. Can I start using it now?
noted. we made our best guess for 18 month old toddlers. thanks for cutting us some slack uncle farmer and almost auntie farmer. xoxo l & m
Post a Comment