Seriously folks, we have been super busy around this joint! There are still lots of ribbons and bows to play with and you know how a girl likes her bling!! Anyhoo, here are some photos of our Festivus. Air your grievances later. Serenity now!!!
Our 1st gift that we opened Christmas Eve. Marigny is doing most of the opening....
Artist Lucy!! Don't tell my sister but I heard that if you get these special crayons wet you can use them as face paints.....I know, what were our parents thinking?! Don't worry, we will be sure to create some Kodak moments of that!
Uncle Dan and the Bookends (Lucy left, Marigny right)

Grandma Jan and some Christmas-Crashing Bookends!! Ann left, Gregor right
We went out for lunch at the Walker the day after Christmas. There were lots of neat pictures to look at by Frida Kahlo. All that museum air made us thirsty!
We went up North for New Years and there were presents wrapped with ribbons and bows waiting for us there! Auntie Lisa picked out these adorable cowgirl shirts, yee-haa! Lucy

Thanks for making Festivus 2007 so much fun!! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and peaceful 2008!!!!











2 comments:
How is the drawing going? I miss the babies. My arm feels fine. More posts, please. Oh, & thanks for the flattering pic of my hair. It hardly ever looks like that, for cripe's sake.
OMG, I had a hard time picking out my favorite picture! I think the winner is the two snow babies in sled baskets!
Sweetness oozes from them!
Post a Comment