We are getting so big and independent, we turn 1 year old tomorrow for goodness sake! Our Mama and Dada put us in clothes that look the same and sometimes we like to be different. Here we are, finding new and creative ways to help y'all tell which one is what one and what one is who....(we think we borrowed that line from Dr. Suess)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe it's been a year and I STILL haven't got to see them! We have got to get together soon!!! I mean it! :)
hahaha...the irony in this picture is precious.
They look so identical. I know you are their mother and can tell the difference but how do others?
a tutorial on how to tell the difference between lucy and maringy:
-lucy's face is narrower than marigny's
-the edges of marigny's earlobes are smooth, lucy's earlobes are not smooth (this is hard to describe, but still true)
-lucy sucks her thumb, marigny does not
-right now, maringy has 6 teeth and lucy has 7
-when all else fails......lift up their shirts, lucy has 2 nipples, maringy has three ;-)
jenn, thanks for noting the screaming irony in this photo, i giggle every time i look at it!
Post a Comment