Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Weekend of June 15th, our first finger food! It started with the magic cheerios, then we had our hand (haha) at black beans and chunks of sweet potato. Yumyum.

We went out for Father's Day brunch and after the excitement of my sister, Marigny, spilling coffee in her lap, I needed a nap with Papa Bear.

It is I, crazy haired Marigny. I am the baby who pulled hot coffee on my lap on Father's Day. I know, that wasn't very nice of me, I sure scared my Daddy.

It's me, Lala-Lucy with my Nana who flew all the way from D.C. to spend the weekend with us. We miss you Nana!

We took our first trip to the Minnesota Zoo this weekend. Hey Nana? What do you call those funny looking things?

Maringy and Papa Bear having a chat about all the zoo creatures.

This is our friend Ella. Before Mom had us she used to play with Ella during the week, can you believe she got paid to play? It was nice to see you again Ella, and you have a very handsome little brother.

No comments: