HAT BLOGGING!!!
Today is a very special day for us. Do you know why? Well, this is what we look like today.......
Marigny left, Lucy right
Today is a very special day for us. Do you know why? Well, this is what we look like today.......
Marigny left, Lucy right
And this is what we looked like one year ago, the day our Mom and Dad found out there were two of us in Mom's belly.....Marigny left, Lucy right
It's me,Lucy Bear, sleeping on my tummy, knees tucked under, tooshie in the air. I still sleep like this.
And me, Yaya Marigny, fretting my itty-bitty hands. I still wrings my hands together, it is how I self-soothe.
Just look at at the growing we did in one year! Oh right, this is a hat blog. Our hats were supposed to be for Easter but there was too much snow. No snow today! All the windows are open in our house and it is 63*F. We do have one more important announcement, Mom and Dad moved out of our room, finally. Don't say anything to them but we were wondering if they were ever going to leave! Rest assured (or no rest for Mom and Dad), we will cry and scream tonight to keep them on their toes.
2 comments:
I love hats on babies! And two babies to dress up? That is envious!
Adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I remember that day. We all thought the tech was kidding. & look how they have grown. Too cool. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment