Friday, March 23, 2007


I, Lucy Mae, am chewing on my hand with my brand new FIRST TOOTH (bottom left)!! Mom and Dad were shocked to find it this morning even though I have been trying to tell them for weeks that my mouth hurt! I am feeling loads better now but that sister of mine has been awfully fussy today. I wonder if her mouth is sore too. Anyway, I have to go play outside now because it is 63*F.PS A very big thank you to GAK & GUJ for my fabulous outfit. More pics to come........:-)

4 comments:

coldH2O said...

Congratulations Lucy Mae. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a relief! Still looks a little painful...........nothing a little bit of Jack on the gums wouldn't cure!! And by the way, nice outfit! I love Lucy!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it!! You go, girls--tasty things are in your future. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't been up to meet the girls yet (they are going to be walking and talking so soon). And I miss you and Nick!

Enjoy the fair weather (80 in STL today...think about a road trip?).

-Luke