Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We have been sooooooooooo busy that whenever Mom or Dad take pictures of us we are asleep. Practicing how to talk is very tiring, as is making our sad faces to get our parents to pick us up and cuddle. We can say aahh now and are trying to eat our hands all the time, that makes for very drooly faces! And we can't say enough about ceiling fans! We try to watch TV but our parents don't seem to like that.....yawn........time to go back to sleep.....

Marigny left, Lucy right
Marigny left, Lucy right

Marigny left, Lucy right

We got to meet our Auntie Naynay on Monday.......

And we met Santa!!!! Well, not really but he is our VERY OWN Santa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful babies. They look like absolute angels! I love them!

coldH2O said...

That old guy doesn't look so bad either.